Rene Rocha earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Tulane University in 2007 and a Juris Doctor degree from Tulane Law School in 2010. He joined Morgan & Morgan to pursue a deep commitment to justice, to empower the powerless, and to provide a voice for the voiceless.
Rene has worked closely with leading complex litigation and whistleblower attorneys. He was heavily involved in the trials against BP, Transocean, and Halliburton for their roles in the Deepwater Horizon disaster.
Rene Rocha is admitted to practice in Louisiana state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. He works tirelessly to help individuals, families, and small businesses stand up for their rights.
- Class Action
- Mass Torts
- Complex Litigation
- Whistleblower Complaints
- Government Actions
- Maritime Admiralty
- London School of Economics (General Course, 2006)
- Tulane University (B.A., 2007)
- Tulane Law School (J.D., 2010)
- Louisiana State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana