- What is a class action lawsuit?
- What is the difference between a class action lawsuit and a mass tort?
- What’s the difference between opting in and opting out?
- What can I win in a class action lawsuit?
- How many people are needed for a class action lawsuit?
- Does the class representative get extra compensation?
- Does joining a class action lawsuit cost me anything?
- Why should I join a class action lawsuit?
- How long does a class action lawsuit take?
- What are punitive damages?
- What must I prove in order to win a product liability case?
- What are bellwether trials?
- Do I need to file a personal injury lawsuit even though I have medical insurance?
- How much does a lawyer cost?
- Should I settle my case or take it to trial?
- What are compensatory damages?
- What’s the difference between a verdict and a settlement?
- What is a statute of limitations?
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to commonly asked questions about class action lawsuits, personal injury lawsuits, and other legal matters.